Aeropress Coffee Maker inc 350 Filters
Latest Aeropress Coffee Maker inc 350 Filters
The AeroPress Coffee Maker by Aerobie Inc brings out the best in every bean. Its unique brewing method gives the richest coffee flavor, with less bitterness and acidity, and no grounds left in your cup!
Aerobie Aeropress is also compact, sturdy and produces minimal mess, making it an ideal coffee companion for home or on the go. Coffee grounds are brewed with full immersion and then pushed through a paper filter (or metal filters), to create a smooth, rich and grit-free coffee. The whole process takes just two minutes from ‘go to flow'. This little device facilitates numerous brewing methods and caters to an extensive range of coffee preferences.
You can make from one to four cups per pressing. Each pressing only takes about a minute, so you can serve a houseful of guests in a few minutes. Just follow these easy steps:
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Aeropress Espresso Coffee Maker
- 1 x 350 filter paper set
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 x Scoop
- 1 x AStirrer
- 1 x Filter Holder
Why Aerobie Aeropress?
- Rich, smooth coffee without bitterness
- Remarkably low acidity
- Ideal for kitchen, travel and camping
- Phthalate and BPA free
Aerobie AeroPress coffee tastes better because the ground coffee is totally immersed in the hot water, resulting in fast and extensive extraction of the flavour compounds.
The Aerobie AeroPress method shortens brew time to 20-40 seconds, which avoids the unpleasant bitterness created by slower methods.
As well, the acid level of Aerobie AeroPress brew is much less than conventional methods, due to the shorter brew time. In fact, laboratory testing measured Aerobie AeroPress coffee as having under one fifth of the acid generated by regular drip coffee makers.
The end result? Coffee lovers are delighted by the fact that Aerobie AeroPress brew is more friendly to their stomachs.
How to Use
- Remove the plunger and the cap from the chamber.
- Put a micro-filter inside the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug. A glass mug is fun. It lets you watch the process.
- Put ground coffee into the chamber - one scoop for each espresso or five ounce American cup, up to a maximum of four scoops.
- Then press the plunger and watch your freshly ground coffee beans turn into a great cup of coffee.